Winner of Garden News’ Best Buy award, the GardenSkill Poly Tunnel is ideal for warming soil and ripening crops. Unlike traditional tunnels, there is no bent wire or clumsy hoops – instead, high quality polythene and connecting carbon fibre rods mean that our tunnels can be erected in minutes, with minimal effort and fuss, and can be folded away and stored in a small storage bag when not in use. Large zipped entrances provide easy access to your fruit and veg and help to regulate heat and humidity. Our tunnels are available in 6 different sizes, and fit over fruit and veg patches, GardenSkill Build-It Raised Beds and other large raised bed setups.
• Simple and quick to build, with no tools needed
• Tough, flexible high grade carbon fibre rods
• Ultra bright heavy duty poly with UV protection
• Includes ground pegs and storage bag
• Guy ropes at either end for extra stability in windy conditions
PLEASE NOTE: Our 3m x 0.5m x 0.75m, 3m x 1m x 1m and 5m x 0.5m x 0.75m tunnels are fitted with large doors at either end of the tunnel. Our 3m x 1.5m x 1.5m, 5m x 1m x 1m and 5m x 1.5m x 1.5m tunnels are fitted with 2 large doors on the side of the tunnel.